Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend!

Should be quite fun. I have my second model UN conference, and my first trip....which I should probably write the position paper for. The topic is fascinating! I'm quite glad I switched, because Geithner....not so much. Also, my mom is freaking out about me going, what I should bring, whether I'll be okay, etc. Really, it needs to stop. Overall, I'm quite excited, I think. Though nervous about missing some classes (read: orgo). I'll update later with how it goes, though I doubt I'll win anything.

In other news, Mr. Mendelsohn once again gave me a B+, with an 89.7 avg, for the second trimester in a row. The exact same average. Luckily, it means I only need a 90.6 to convert to an A- for the year. Like that's happening. My other classes seem to be pretty much all A's, except for an A- in spanish (but like everyone dropped this trimester because Seltzer is evil!) I have ACTs in like a week and two days, which is mildly nerve-wrecking, but overall not so much. I guess that's because most of the material seems easy and I'm doing well on the practice tests. Also, I have SAT part two coming up in May should I fail ACTs. Though after that, I'm stuck with taking in October if I don't do well, which I REALLY do not want to have to do. Sigh, tangents.

I feel like I have to ask myself this question, constantly, made popular by Heath Ledger: "Why so serious?"

Time to get to work! (or pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment