Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Interesting Weekend

I had a great time at WAMUNC! My first real conference, I won honorable mention (3rd) for my committee and had a really good time overall. Good food, fun committee sessions, and I even went to a mosque (mandatory excursion, kinda strange but neat). The bus rides were a little long (7 hours the way there! curse you, traffic!), but we put together a decent time out of them. In some rather eccentric ways, for the most part.

However, part of me is incredibly pissed right now. I can't stand my family at the moment! I was on such a high after coming home, I had such a great time, was in a great mood. And then, within 30 minute of coming home, I'm pissed off and hiding in my room. Why, you ask? Because I can't deal with my family at all! I just can't deal with them. We clash nearly perfectly, in that no matter what we do we have spectacular fights on. I'm honestly getting sick of them. College! Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment