Thursday, April 2, 2009

ACTs!

Ohhh boy. ACTs this weekend.

If I get a 34+ composite, I've decided that I'm done with standardized testing and I will NOT bother to take the SATs again in May. Then I can focus solely on the three SAT II's I'm taking in June. That'd be kind of a freeing feeling. Regretfully, BOAT is also Saturday, so I can't be there for the whole thing. Hopefully it'll be awesome though.

In other news, in a week I'll be on glorious spring break! And after that, only two months left as a junior. Wow. That's kinda neat. Although, college's intimidation is only getting more and more ridiculous! I'm seriously flipping out. (If anyone cares, my favorites as of now are: Brown, Northwestern, Cornell, Johns Hopkins and a few others-doubt I'll make any of these though...)

Yay summer! I can't wait to be an EMT. I want this to happen quite badly. And speaking of next year, I think I've decided on an internship oppurtunity-the Stevens Institute of Technology Optics Lab. They do a lot of work with different kinds of lasers, and it sounds incredibly cool. I was originally thinking a rotations one, but I'm already doing EMT training this summer and will be working with my local ambulance corps. at least once or twice during the week, so I wanna focus on some of my other interests.

Wow, this post had a lot of digressions. Yay for spewing what ever is on my mind?

P.S.-Ms. Fuentes made $473 in the time it took me to write this.

2 comments:

  1. This was a good post until the last line, which made me hate you.

    SAT scores for those of us who took it in March come out on Tuesday--that's when I'll know if I'm done with the big standardized tests.

    Good luck on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry. I was thinking about giving her more, but it's only a rough estimate after all. And she WAS with a Jew.

    Ooh good luck with the SAT scores! I'm jealous if you're done. I'm going to be flipping out today with my ACT book in hand. I want this shit to end.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete