Friday, April 10, 2009

BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK BREAK!

Not that I'm excited or anything. Really...I swear. Or not. Oh well.

So far in break, I really haven't done much. Except not turn in the lit essay (I couldn't register for the class!), learn a bit of programming in python and make my entire family hate me.

But none the less, the ability to sleep and not be worried about another day w/ certain teachers is a godsend. Well, a non-existant godsend. Except it does exist. So really, it's just fucking awesome.

Yay!

4 comments:

  1. why couldn't you register for the class? that sucks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea!

    I put in the ID and the password that he gave us and it said no! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, obviously. Otherwise I'd REALLY be screwed.
    Although I *haven't* done my revisions yet, mostly because I fell asleep after an awful night yesterday.

    But as soon as I get info on how to get it in, i can do the revisions in like an hour, so w/e.

    I feel bad though because he gave me an A- 2nd tri with my 89.7 (89.7 first trimester also).

    ReplyDelete