Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Results are in....

Composite: 34

English: 32--Screw this! No idea how this happened. Especially looking at reading.
Math: 35--cool
Reading:36--awesome
Science:34--eh?

English pisses me off! If i could have only had a 33, then my 137/4=34.25=34 becomes a 138/4=34.5=35!!

THEN I'd be completely set. As far as this goes, I have no idea what my opinion is. I think I'll cancel my SAT 1 retake, because looking at naviance this is average or above for our schools acceptances to most of my desired colleges. However, I also think I'll retake ACT, not looking much at studying except English! If I can pull that up a point or two I'll be quite happy.

Thoughts...? Worth retaking or no? Ugh. This score vexes me...even though it's by no means bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment