Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FUCK

Yeah.
My brother decided leaving the car unlocked would be a good idea. We live in a complex. It wasn't.

This morning, I went to the car. Shit was thrown around, glove compartment was open, some stuff was strewn on the street. EZ pass was still in. Looked like the car had been vandalized but it was decided that nothing valuable was taken. THEN, I found out as I was about to drive home from school that they took my sunglasses. My rather expensive porsche sunglasses that were a present. FUCK. They were so nice too, ugh this is sooo annoying. And yet, my mom told me not to be a dick towards my brother.

Screw this. I hate people.

Also, I can't go to chatham (QB tournament) because I have to do my lynch project on saturday.
Fuck this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment