Saturday, May 16, 2009

Never thought it could happen to you, eh?

What 17 year old driver, 3 months into his license thinks they're going to have an accident? Certainly not me.

Hahahaha.
Life sucks and then you get in a car accident?

Luckily, no one from the crash was hurt....words can't really describe the type of shock I was in. But yeah.

I'm doing okay, my Neck is stiff and rather painful right now, but that's kind of a given. If it persists maybe I'll get it checked out. Right now I'm just kind of in shock. I feel guilty, upset, ohmygodhowdidthishappento me, etc. I really just wanna rest, but I can't make myself sleep. God what a shitty weekend...

4 comments:

  1. that sucks :(

    did you at least get the food eventually?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't exactly a moment where we were thinking about food...

    Josh I'm glad everything worked out okay and that no one got hurt, that's what was most important. We're here if you need anything, as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....we were a lot more worried about y'know, what the fuck was going to happen rather than getting the food. And we didn't get pay anyways, so w/e. Though I probably shouldn't go there again since it was in my name...lol.

    But yeah, it looked *really* bad. Their car had stuff spilling out of it, and the engine looked trashed, and my car had the side totally caved in.

    Also thanks, *I'm guessing that's Nikki?* You guys were really helpful...I really don't know what I would have done if I had been alone. Would have been like the scariest thing ever. Kinda was already, but imagine that x2...*shudder*.

    Though I have no clue what we'll do about the project :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very sorry to hear about this. I don't know if I can say anything comforting at this point, but I'm glad to know that everyone's okay, and I hope you're not too upset.

    And as for history, at least your tape didn't get eaten by the camera like ours did.

    ReplyDelete