Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Suggestions? (Regarding next year's schedule)

I'm currently pondering my schedule for next year. As of now, I am signed up for the following courses:

AP Physics C
AP Biology
AP Calculus BC (probably not going to bother with bc+ despite knowing the material for bc...)
IB History HL
IB Literature HL
Anatomy & Physiology 2
Gym/Family Living

Now, that list would have AP macro which would round out my schedule, but I was prevented from taking that without a placement test....which is extremely stupid. However, I am not sure if I want to just take the free that would leave me with or take another class. The classes I am considering are:
AP Chem (But Rick is teaching it....so maybe not)
AP Micro (But I don't really want to....)
AP Comp Sci A (Anderson? Ew....but easy)
AP Comp Sci AB (NEVARD! RAPE!)

At this point, if I do take a class I'm leaning towards a comp sci, but I'm just not sure what I want to take or if I want to take one at all. Gah.

Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. They're not offering comp sci AB next year--i think collegeboard is cutting it.

    With that list, I would either take the free or take chem. Easy either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chem is with miss rick. That's gross.

    And I could still take comp sci a for a very easy A.

    Hmm. Questions questions.

    ReplyDelete